CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Hungry??

Okay, I need some help. Delaney is 7 months old and still will not eat. We went for her 6 month well-check and the Pediatrician said I could start feeding her anytime, if I wanted. So, I have tried giving her cereal three times and every time, she tightens her lips, rears her head back and uses every method she can to get that spoon away from her mouth. She hates it! Hayden was NOT like this. He loved to eat and was always ready with his mouth wide open! Is she just not ready? I think she is because she is waking up during the night hungry. I want her to eat...mostly because I want my sleep. Any ideas out there? I have tried giving her a bottle and she will not take that either. Anything that is not ME is not good enough for her and I don't know how to change that.

3 comments:

Somebody's Nobody said...

Hi ya De De. Gabe didn't have anything until he was eight months and Ella was nine. Even then they didn't really like it for the first couple weeks. I would give her some Cheerios and maybe she will like that. SOmething she can control a little more. Then maybe she will acquire the taste for cereal. She's awfully cute in that pic though.

DeGrimm said...

Good idea...we will try some cheerios. That will be fun!

Anonymous said...

Are you mixing with Breast Milk? If not try that. Just takes a little time and practice.....