CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Happy Easter!

I had such high hopes of getting cute Easter pictures of the kids, but it just did NOT happen. They looked so cute in their outfits. Laney was wearing a sweet little dress that my mom made her and Hayden had on a little black velvet jacket with a purple tie to match her dress. Hayden was in a crazy mood (maybe from all the Easter candy) and he would not behave for a picture. Laney was screaming because her brother was annoyiing her. As soon as as I went to take the picture, this is what I got...


Here are some other Easter pics of the family...


And just for laughs, I'll add this one...

3 comments:

Somebody's Nobody said...

You guys look so cute! I love that dress that grandma Sue made. SOOO cute. And the sandals too.

Hayden is just hillarious when you take a picture. He just knows when to turn it on. Right when momma gets the Canon.

Anonymous said...

Nice Scott! Howz that college edumacation working for you!??? LOL

quiltmaker said...

Scott looks like some creepy moon monster! Love those baby blues on Laney.