CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I'm a little overwhelmed with how my life has taken a turn for the better lately. My awesome husband bought me a computer (macbook, of course) and a cell phone! For so long I have felt so detached from everything, and now I suddenly have all this access into my OWN cyber/cellular world! How exciting!! Notice in the picture my cute pink phone (it was free, so its even cuter!). I found out Charis has the same one (in white). Sweet! That's cool. And, yes...that is my facebook page on the monitor. I finally have one. So come on...be my friend!!

5 comments:

Somebody's Nobody said...

Hooray for the outside world!!! So glad i can once again contact you without going through Scott first. ha! Not that I don't want to talk to Scott....just nice to getchya when I needya. Love you much.

Anonymous said...

YO D!

Its public so it should be easy just click on my name in your comments thing and it should take you somewhere to find me...or sumpin...

I have that phone in ICE BLUE!!! LOVE IT!

DeGrimm said...

corrie-I click on your name and it says you are not public. I can't get to you. :(

Somebody's Nobody said...

WHERE ARE YOU DE!?

Talia said...

Where or where has Deanna gone?!?!? We miss you

xoxoxo