CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 06, 2006

Happy Birthday to You

Today we celebrated Scott's 33rd birthday! He won't be around for his actual big day, so we got a babysitter (something we rarely do) and went to a movie and then out for dessert. I can’t remember the last time I was in the theatre to see a movie. We saw Facing the Giants. What a good movie! And to think everyone in the film goes to the same church (Sherwood Baptist in Georgia) and the entire movie was shot with only one camera. Impressive! What a testimony the movie was! I definitely recommend everyone see it! Scott and I had a good time. It's the first date night we've had in a while. After the movie we went to Lujans and had their "Big Cookie" dessert. Man, was it goooood! YUM-YUM! Happy Birthday, Baby! I love you!

1 comments:

Somebody's Nobody said...

You guys are so cute. He De the camera doesn't take too bad of pictures since it is broken. Maybe it is just the beautiful people it is capturing. Love you guys. Happy Birthday uncle Scotty. Hope you had a fun night out.

P.S. I would have babysat for you if I was there.