CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Mouse in the House

Two days ago I was cleaning out our bedroom closet and found mouse droppings all over the carpet. Talk about giving me the willies! Everytime I picked something up off the floor, I hesitated knowing I could come in contact with him. Last night we were lying in bed and could hear the pitter-patter of tiny feet in the bathroom under the sink. Needless to say, tonight we are going to buy mouse traps. Squeek, squeek little mouse...you're a gonner!

3 comments:

Somebody's Nobody said...

Okay so I think the mouse is better than...hmmm....squirrels, birds, rats, rabbits, possum, and whatever else was in the attic of your first rental. You're an old pro.

Somebody's Nobody said...

Okay so I think the mouse is better than...hmmm....squirrels, birds, rats, rabbits, possum, and whatever else was in the attic of your first rental. You're an old pro.

Somebody's Nobody said...

oops.