CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Photo Fun

We got family pictures today. For those of you who know me…that is a BIG deal! I haven’t gotten the proofs yet, hopefully I will be able to post them. Hayden did so well the entire two hours we were there. I was very proud! I was sure he wasn’t going to want to sit still, especially when the lady kept putting him in different positions…but he responded really well to her and did everything she asked. And then, on top of that, he actually smiled! Now Delaney…she wasn’t so cooperative. She would not smile at all! We tried everything. Then, after the first hour she started to cry and did not want anything to do with sitting or laying anywhere. I tried to feed her to calm her down and make her happy but all that did was put her to sleep…and she was OUT! We could not wake her for anything. Oh well…you just never know when it comes to taking pictures, I guess. I took a few shots of her when we got home (after she woke up from her coma) because she was in a cute mood (of course…now she is!). It was nice to have her out of her brace for a while today. She is only supposed to be out for up to one hour each day. Okay…so we went a little long today. I’ll be so glad when she doesn’t have to wear it anymore. For her sake, too…she does not like that thing!

Oh, by the way...can't you really see her red hair in this picture!? I told you it was turning red! Ha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is she getting the red hair from??? She is cute... Cody almost had to be in one of those braces too, I am so glad he didn't. It was enough to have to deal with Jaundice and a bili light! Your kids are cute!!!

Somebody's Nobody said...

Such a gorgeous girl! Did you have Hayden wear a denim jacket too? She is really beautiful and what is up with that strawberry hair?

What a funny day. You seem to always have very adventurous days out with those two munchkins. I'm so glad Hayden was good though because it could have been VERY bad. Why is it that every time one is great, the other isn't? I wish it could just be both of them good at the same time on the same day. motherhood....ha!