CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Let It "Snow"

So I woke Hayden up early this morning (or I guess its yesterday morning now) hoping that he would be more tired once his nap time rolled around and he would actually sleep. Well, needless to say that didn't work. I had put all of his toys (and anything else I thought might cause him to be distracted and not nap) into the closet. Apparently that just made him more bored and look for other ways to keep himself busy. We don't have anywhere else to keep this little blue love seat in our small home, so it stays in Hayden’s room, which has never been a problem...until now. When I went in to get him after his supposed "nap" this afternoon, I opened the door to find him grinning from ear to ear. He had created a masterpiece of white "snow" all over his bedroom floor. The cushions from the couch had been unzipped and the stuffing strewn about the room. What a mess! What am I going to do with him…I just can’t keep up!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Deanna! I wish I had some amazing story about how Wyatt was so well behaved and NEVER got in to trouble but I'd be lying....think of it this way....someday you'll have lot's of embarrasing stories to tell his wife and kids!

Somebody's Nobody said...

Me neither. I can't stop laughing either. Ella is looking at this with me and keeps saying, "Why is Haydent aking a bath like that? Why is he doing that? Why is he taking a bath?" That is so funny. You'll laugh about it...just maybe not today.

Amos said...

Oh my goodness, that is probably something one of mine would do.

Well, I would probably start looking for a bigger paddle right now!

Kids think of the greatest stuff, literally sometimes.

Signed, Nobody's friend Amos
The only one left in Oklahoma :(

Logzie said...

I hear ya on the "I just can't keep up" comment! But like Nobody said...you will laugh about this...someday!

Domestic Diva said...

I'm sorry we are all laughing at this!!! But it is only because we have been there!!